alicia

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm always up for taking a chance

Church this morning, followed by study session with jialin cheryl and linette at the esplanade library. reached there at 11plus, studied and then crossed the road for subway at 1. yum. got back at 2, where we continued to mug, with alot of other tjc muggers. yes tjc. oh oh and there was this girl from tjc, she set diagonally across me and she kept reciting out her notes!! got rather annoying. thank god i had my itouch. Feel rather accomplished today. YAY. and tmr, studying till late with lhb and w. shall sleep early tonight since i had only 3 hrs of sleep last night. Late night phone conversations are so addictive.

goodnight!(:

Every time you walk in the room
Can't help myself i wanna be with you
Hit the mic, a quick check one, two
Singing out my lungs just to reach you
I'm alive
And I keep my cool one more time
And you just keep on walking by

I take a day to tell myself It's gonna end up fine
It's all part of some master plan we're all a little lost inside
Even if i run right now
Swore you off
I'd still come back somehow
And here I am now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home