alicia

Monday, July 28, 2008

so please let me be free, i can face the truth.

Got home from school late today, stayed in school to study with LHB. man, climo is killing me. i dont get why the winds will blow here and then there and here and there. UGH. haha, Mei Chew didn't come today, so rachel and I just sat at the benches at the side gate t study, and then classmates said suvinder(sp) took attendance in class. tsk, i didnt know she'd take attendance in class. and darn i have 2 absenteeism alerts popping up on my tpjc.net already, for math remedial and friday's gp lesson. irritating. anyway. econs was fine, except when rachel showed me her new red highlighter and then i used in to draw a BIG heart on my tutorial, and after detailing it, looked up to see miss wee's powerful glare. nice one alicia. always getting caught for doodling. haha.

Lunch on sunday was random but nonetheless entertaining, away from the books and school for awhile. Bifei, Ailin, Linette, Edmund and Edwin. The two Es didn't eat though, they were full and color coded. haha.

alright gotta do my econs.

this is my life, routine and monotonous.

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 at 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! you think you have a lot of absenteeism alerts? my page is almost full! blooooody shiiiiiiit.

 
At July 31, 2008 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Lance said...

just to let u know... i'll be your avid reader ok!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home